As I got myself up this morning and checked my watch for the current weather before taking my dog for a walk, I was happy to see a temp that started with a "5." Cooler temperatures are certainly a sign of fall in DC...much more for me than the much maligned arrival of all things pumpkin spice.
As much as I am not a fan of PSLs and every food product that now comes laced with cinnamon, nutmeg and other lovely flavors under the pumpkin spice banner, I am a fan of spice-inspired design (I even have a tufted ottoman in a light cinnamon tone).
So, whether you like or detest PSL season, I've gathered a few design pieces below that I can fully support adding to your home decor this fall and year-round! Any others you would add?
- Macalaster Sofa from Room & Board in Vance Pumpkin
- Baroness Rug in Orange Spice from Home Decorators Collection
- Allison Throw in Spicy Orange from Joss and Main
- Round High-Corded Ottoman in Macie Pumpkin from Home Decorators Collection
- Recycled Glass Balloon Vase from Viva Terra
- Sienna Stoneware Pitcher from Sundance